There will be manned aid stations located along the course. All aid stations will have water, electrolyte drink, soda, gels, fruit and a port-a-john (there is no
port-a-john at mile 2.5).
- 50 Mile - Mile 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10, 13, 15.5, 20, 25
- Drop Bags will be available at mile 25 aid station
- 50K - Mile 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10, 13, 15.5
- Drop bags will be available at mile 15.5 aid station
- Marathon - Mile 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10, 13
- Half Marathon - Mile 2.5, 5.0
- 8K - Mile 2.5
Basic Aid Station Rules
- The aid station captain is in charge of the aid station.
- Crews are allowed into the aid station only when their runner is present
- The Frisco Highline Trail is a park - alcohol is not allowed at any point on
- Children are allowed at an aid station ONLY under the DIRECT supervision of an adult.
- Food, drink, medical supplies, etc at the aid stations are provided for the
comfort and use by the runners.
- Excessive noise, raucousness and partying are not part of an effective aid station. Please save your celebrations for
when your runner crosses the finish line!
- Crew may give runners aid at the aid stations, please do not go out on the trail and give aid between aid stations.
Runners or their crew should not stash aid along the course.
- ULTRA RUNNERS MUST CHECK IN AT AID STATIONS - If running through, shout your bib numbers and receive
verbal confirmation of check-in.